Followers

Sep 22, 2011

EVERY THING LEAVES ME IN ONE TIME

I was wondering why everyone didn't care of me,i talk to them and they just say something to me and leave me without any words,but i wish my best friends didn't treat me like this!><

1st thing that I'm sad because i didn't did well in my UPSR, i've got a B now!My 7A wish is gone...........GOD,why did you treat me with bad luck and treat all my friends with good luck?Did i done anything i not suppose did?Well,God,now i just wish for 6A1B,please..........

2nd thing that i sad about is my good friends:Men Qi,Jia Yee,Chee Chin,Qiao Ying and Agnes are not going to take part in Chinese Orchestra,how could i keep contact with them when i'm in secondary school?December is coming,i'm scare, i don't want to leave my friends,they are my best friends,but all of them are not going to keep contact with me,they just feel nothing.I'm sad that my friends have a respond like this,i wish they could remember me and can say 'hello' to me when we are in secondary school.Friends.........please remember me!

3rd thing,Pn.Phan my music teacher is going to choose 2 pupils for the Recorder player in the concert 'Night Of Joy'.First she choose me and Irena,but she change me immediately because of i'm not blowing that part,why can't you let me try,i'll do my best!Why you want to change me?I'm the last year playing recorder in Recorder Group,can't you leave me a good memory?

4th,today Chinese Orchestra's teacher is going to choose 2 pupils for a extra performance,Pn.Phan thought me and Min Yan should be chosen,but we're not!!!Why can't you give us a chance?1 more chance i want,i will play it very nice,don't kick me out,i was dreaming about it for more than a month,i thought i could be the performer,but i failed........OH GOD!

This week is the worst week i have in my primary life!I wish GOD you could treat me better,cause i just can't think i have done anything that is wrong.GOD,if you could hear me,please,i just want to be happy,that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment